Deborah Harper Homes, Inc has been serving San Diego buyers and Sellers since March of 2004! While 94% of my clients are either referred in or repeat clients, the other 6% have come through the GSDBA and through my affiliation with CRS. I am thrilled to work with clients covering a large geographic range in San Diego, even though my office is located in Vista. My ''real'' office is the car I drive and it has never failed to take me where ever my clients need and want to be!! Having lived in San Diego for 18 years and closed transactions in a wide diversity of neighborhoods, my experience and understanding of varying markets has proven to be exceptional. Additionally, with 58% of my business attributed to serving Sellers and 42% to serving Buyers - I am able to professionally maneuver through transactions with a mindset that is a win/win in both situations.
I look forward to serving your San Diego county real estate needs. I thrive on the delivery of an unparalleled client service experience through constant communication and a commitment to serving at the highest level. I love helping people achieve their real estate goals & aspirations! I would be happy to provide both Seller and Buyer references upon request and hope to connect with you soon!
I am proud to be affiliated with Coldwell Banker ~ a Brokerage of highly skilled and client focused Realtors who take what they do in this business very seriously. Between myself, my Broker, my Assistant and my Transaction Coordinator ~ the clients I serve will be well represented!!