For more than 45 years, Family Health Centers of San Diego’s mission has been to provide caring, affordable, high-quality health care and supportive services to everyone, with a special commitment to uninsured, low-income and medically underserved populations.
With more than 23 locations throughout San Diego County, we provide exceptional primary medical care, dental care, vision and behavioral health services for all ages. We are also the largest comprehensive HIV/AIDS services provider in the San Diego region.
Services we offer the LGBTQ community include:
• Adult Services – sick visits, wellness exams and chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes and asthma
• Alcohol and Other Drug Services – comprehensive, client-centered services to treat physical, emotional and the mental health of individuals battling substance use
• Family Planning
• Gay Men’s Health Services
• HIV and Hepatitis Services
• Mental Health Services
• PrEP and PEP
• STD Prevention, Screening & Treatment
• Transgender Health
• Women’s Services – breast and cervical cancer screening, gynecological services and birth control