Greater San Diego Business Association
Vision: Building Business Prosperity and Equality
Mission: To be the recognized leader in building prosperity for all businesses and individuals that support equality.
Economic Empowerment - Develop a culture of business success for our members.
Stewardship - Advance professional excellence, foster fiscal responsibility and LGBT business leadership.
Advocacy - Build an inclusive, diverse community based on equality, integrity and respect.
Tourism - Increase LGBT tourism in San Diego.
Code of Ethics:
As members of the Greater San Diego Business Association, we agree to recognize, promote and improve gay/lesbian/supportive business community whenever possible. To that end, members agree to honor the GSDBA Standards of Business Conduct and Ethics as follows:
• Each member will conduct business with honesty, integrity, and fairness with respect to customers, clients and employees alike.
• Each member will be accessible and accountable to customers or clients and make every reasonable effort to act in the customer’s/client’s best interest and benefit.
• Each member will not discriminate as to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity/expression or sexual orientation.
• Each member will be responsible at all times for truthful and non-deceptive advertising and promotion regarding his/her business and its products or services.
• Each member will conduct business with strict adherence to the laws of the state where located and in accordance with business or professional codes existent in his/her particular industry. GSDBA members agree to conduct business in accordance with generally accepted business ethics and practices.