Calling all Graphic Designers. We ask you to submit your creative design for the front cover page, spine and back cover of the 2013 GSDBA Business Resource Directory. We will showcase the winning entry at our September 18th Mixer. The winner will receive a bevy of beneficence: $700 honorarium, your design on 28,000 copies on the 2013 Directory and credit as the cover designer on the front pages.
Here are all the details:
- Your design (front and back) should reflect LGBT Businesses, Professionals and supportive members of the community.
- The design must reflect GSDBA’s vision: “Building business prosperity and equality.”
- Official GSDBA logo must appear prominently on the cover. (Logo will be provided.)
- “Complimentary” must be printed on the front cover. Important: The words on the spine must be readable when the book is laid flat with the front cover on top.
- The title of the book will be “2013 GSDBA Directory.”
- Use bright, inviting colors.
- Keep the GSDBA Branding Guide lines. Click here for our branding guide lines.
- Include a rainbow element on the spine
- The back cover must include GSDBA sponsor logos (provided by GSDBA) incorporated in the design.
- If you are not currently a GSDBA member, you will need to purchase a one year membership ($250.00). Sign up as a member here.
- Artist must own rights to photographs depicted on cover.
- Please see all requirements and specifications here
- Designs may be submitted by 5 p.m. on 8/7/2012
- All entries must be submitted to email@example.com
- The winners will be contacted by the GSDBA office and announced at our September Mixer on 9/18/2012
Please submit your entry to the GSDBA office, P.O. Box 33848, San Diego, CA 92163, or in person, at 3737 Fifth Avenue, Ste. 205., San Diego, CA 92103 Your entry must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
Please contact Sue Sneeringer at the GSDBA office at 619-296-4543 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.